This Policy applies to our controlled website and mobile that references this Policy, along with any of our operated platforms, as well as any data we may collect across partnered and unaffiliated websites. For clarity, this Policy also applies to PI collected through the mobile and desktop version of our website, independently of the mobile operative system, mobile device or browser you use to access it.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms. By accessing or using our Platform, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Policy and our Terms.
The following defined terms will be used in this Policy, whether they are used in the singular or plural form. Any capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms, guidelines, terms, or rules referenced therein, as applicable.
- The Innate Creative team shall be referred to as the “Innate Creative” and “our”, “us” or “we”.
- The URL www.innatewebsites.com shall be the “Site”
- A visitor or end user of our Site is referred to as “you”, “your(s)” or “yourself”.
- Personally Identifiable Information shall be referred to as “PI”
- Terms and Conditions of Service shall be referred to as the “Terms”
- Our suite of rendered online services shall be the “Services”
PI, as described in various privacy laws and information security standards, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
In addition, the terms “collect”, “process”, “treat”, “use”, “share”, “disclose”, “divulge” and analogous words shall refer to your PI and other data collected from our visitors and end users.
User Agreement & Registration.
As a user of our Site, you will be asked to agree to this Policy by clicking on the “I Agree” checkbox on the registration page, pop-up box, tab or other analogous means. Through that action, you thereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Policy, which is and constitutes a legal, binding agreement between you and Innate Creative.
Overall, this Policy is freely available for your review prior to registration, and if you do not agree to its terms, your remedy shall consist of not registering an account and exiting the web tab through which you visited our Site.
The Innate Creative team does every possible effort to keep your trust; and thus we adhere to these general privacy principles, in order to defend your privacy:
- Innate Creative does not rent or sell your PI.
- Innate Creative does not divulge your contact information to third parties or other users without your consent.
- Any PI that you give to Innate Creative will be protected by industry standard technology and codes of ethics.
For purposes of this Policy, the Site shall be the initial point of contact between you and Innate Creative, and will serve as the point of collection of any personal data you may provide us.
We constantly try to develop our user experience, and continuously work in order to:
- notify you concerning the ways in which your personal information may be utilized and shared (overseas included);
- preserve the security and protection of your personal details; and/or
- enforce the accessibility of your personal information in order for you to exercise your right of correction of said information.
Accordingly, by registering with us and/or otherwise using our products and services, you consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, and disclosure of your PI as described in this Policy.
Innate Creative does not knowingly provide its Services to persons under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under such age, you may only access Innate Creative and our Services under the direct, express and unequivocal supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
Users are prohibited from providing Innate Creative with personally identifiable information of persons under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. Innate Creative does not knowingly collect any kind of information from any person under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn or have reason to suspect that any user or that any client, project or customer data appertains persons under the age of thirteen (13), we will freeze and/or delete any PI under that user’s account, without prior notice and without responsibility.
We reserve the right to request any and all applicable proof of identification and consent proof from our users, at any moment, without prior notice, and at our sole and final discretion. Upon the failure to provide such proof of age, we reserve the right to immediately freeze, block or cancel the account, with no liability.
How do We Collect Information?
Our platform will collect certain personally identifying information when using our Site, when registering for a customer account, when making an individual purchase, when purchasing any recurring subscription, when purchasing a service package, when providing any user generated content, when using third party advertising networks, when interacting with any users, and other means which may result applicable.
We may also collect PI from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter your email address, answer a survey, fill out a form, use live chat or enter information on our Site. Note that if you choose not to provide some PI, we may not be able to provide the Services or respond to user requests.
Generally, through the provision of the Services, Innate Creative may collect the following types of PI:
Includes information that can be used to personally identify an individual person, such as: (e.g. name (first and last) and email address). Accordingly, you hereby represent and warrant to Innate Creative that you have the necessary rights and authorizations required for the disclosure of any and all PI. For more information on copyright and intellectual property rights, please visit our Terms.
Thus, Personal Information collected will include, but will not be limited to:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Customer business information.
- Phone number
- Non-Personal Information.
Includes information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, such as number of clicks, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit.
User Generated Content.
Includes information and content that you post, upload, use, exploit, sell, subscribe to or otherwise exploit when using Innate Creative.
PI Collected / Treated / Processed via Third Party Tools.
Includes information such as aggregate user statistics, analytics, demographic information, and web site usage information. As our user, you will generally be able to control and select the amount and type of PI you may disclose to us.
You may also choose to connect and make and receive payments to and from third-party networks; if you do so, you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the third party payment processing platforms your login information and other user data for payment purposes.
As of the last effective date, we use the following processors:
- Google Analytics – cookies, anonymous analytics, metrics
- Active Campaign, a CRM software – customer data such as purchases, contact details, campaigns, and analytics.
Personal Information Collected via Third Party Platform Sign On Integration.
We may allow our users to use single sign on authentication services such as those provided by Amazon, Google and Facebook (as available). For more information, please read the terms and policies of such third party platforms. Please take into account that such third party platforms may in turn disclose and share your personal information according to their own rules, guidelines and policies. Any changes in such platform’s functionalities will be the sole and final responsibility of the social media network or third party providers.
Payment Processing Providers.
We use Stripe to process subscription payments, and therefore provide them with the personal data required to charge your credit card and maintain any payment information. We do not store credit card numbers, although Stripe does and may provide us only the last 4 digits for customer verification purposes. We store customer’s order history and IDs of all payment transactions.
For more information on how Stripe Inc. processes and handles your payments & data, please click here.
We host the Site using third party platforms, called CloudCannon. Your PI will be transferred and hosted from their data centers throughout the United States and other jurisdictions.
Technical Information Collected via the Site.
As you navigate through the Site, a desktop or a mobile browser, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Site, and administer and improve services to our consumers.
A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences. Fields used by our cookies include, but will not be limited to:
- session of anonymous customer;
- recently viewed products of anonymous customer;
- logged in customer session;
- logged in customer ID.
Our Site and websites use Internet tags, also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs, they are smaller than cookies and tell the Site’s server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer.
Also known as “log files,” “server logs”, “clickstream” data and “Internet Tags”, they are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google and Hotjar to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
Visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners for more about Google analytics and practices. We may also employ third-party partners and technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices.
We may share PI with our advertisers or publishers, along with aggregate statistics, metrics, and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in our platform, such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. Certain features may allow you to share your personal information with advertisers on our platform if you opt-out.
We may share aggregated anonymized or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics, and other purposes.
Why do We Collect Personal Information?
We will store PI for the purposes of managing collaboration with other users, improve your user experience, send newsletters, general communication and contact you about inquiries for our Services. Overall, we use the collected PI in order to:
- Provide our Services. To personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver our platform to our customers, where they will be able to browse and purchase a selection of products and services, among other functionalities. It is made note that the username and passwords of the user accounts are fully encrypted and no third party will have any access thereto. Our full Service offering also includes, but is not limited to, managing customer profiles, user registrations, conciliation of cross-sale products and services, sending invoices and receipts, tracking shipments, processing refunds, responding to customer support requests, process payment transactions, process advertising and marketing, and follow up with user support (e.g. live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Account Configuration. To tailor the content and information that we may send through Innate Creative, process any encrypted user credentials, process any content which we may provide access to, suggest new content offerings, offer account customization, provide personalized help and user instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our platform.
- User Communications. We may use your PI in order to enable user-to-user and user-to-business communications.
- Protection of our Services. We may use your PI as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring, chargebacks, identity theft and fraud prevention), to undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service owned, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service owned, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Sending Marketing and Promotional Communications. We and our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Site, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you.
- Deliver Targeted Advertising. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. We may use this to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, to pre-fill forms in ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- Detection of Safety Risks. We may use your PI to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Development of our Services. We may use your PI to identify and repair errors impairing existing intended functionality, undertake internal research for technical development and demonstration.
- Internal Audits. We may use your PI to undertake audits related to the current and future interaction with our consumer and concurrent transactions, including but not limited to, counting ad impressions of unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
If you do not wish to disclose any or part of your PI to us, you may still be able to use some of the functionalities of our Site, though we will not be able to guarantee that you will be able to enjoy them at their fullest if you elect not to disclose it to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
Through the provision of its Services, Innate Creative may need to disclose and/or collect the following PI:
Disclosure to Affiliates and Partners.
We will need to share your PI with authorized third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity.
Disclosure to Business Successors.
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing our Services to you, we retain the right to transfer your PI to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PI according to the terms of this Policy as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We will also retain the right to transfer your PI if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
We, or our affiliates, clients, contractors, licensors, officers, agents and/or representatives, reserve the right to allow access to any of your PI when we think it is reasonably important or when you violate the terms mentioned in this policy. Hereafter, we will have the right to disclose any or all gathered PI and/or data, when the following circumstances arise: (i) if necessary under an applicable law; (ii) in reply to a legal demand, warrant or subpoena from an agency of the law; (iii) to protect ourselves and our affiliates from any legal third party claims and procedures that may be brought to us (inclusive of takedown notices); and/or (iv) to prevent or cause cessation of any undertakings that may be construed by us as having the ability to be or cause a predicament or hazard to us.
We may disclose your PI where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Disclosure of PI to Third Party PI Processors.
In order to provide our Services, we use third-party platforms and tools that are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging being subject to the applicable terms and conditions of such third party platforms, which provide functionalities that include aggregated statistics. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern.
Our Site may also present our commercial partner’s hyperlinks as well as those of other third parties. Once you have used these links to leave our Site or websites, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such platforms and that such platforms are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Commercial Message Communications Authorization.
Occasionally, we will ask you for express permission and approval to receive electronic messages in electronic format which are then sent to an electronic address and that contains a message asking recipients to participate in commercial activities such as newsletters, purchase of products, services and invitations to participate in surveys.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our services, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are neither commercial nor promotional in nature.
Generally, you have the right to object to the processing of your PI if grounds for said objection are to direct marketing. You also have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by: (i) contacting us; (ii) when we may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further the features and functionality of the Site in the future; (iii) if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Site to remember our user’s choices while using our Services, such as their language, user name, and other personal settings. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Site.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use Innate Creative (e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors). This helps us to improve the way our Services work, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. Some of our efficiency cookies are managed for us by third parties, and these cookies do not collect information that could identify you (anonymous information).
- Demographics and Interests Reporting Cookies. These cookies allow devices to link the actions of a user during a browsing session and for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a platform so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows us to remember the user’s preferences or actions across a website (or, in some cases, across different websites).
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service by remembering the user credentials that you use for our Site. Please keep in mind that the user access credentials for admin accounts are encrypted and are not shared with any enjoyer user.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for various security purposes.
We may also collect and use the data contained in log files, which may include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our platform, the time you visited our platform and which sections you visited.
When you access our platform via a mobile device, we may use your mobile device ID (i.e. the unique identifier assigned to a mobile device by the manufacturer) and/or Advertising ID (for Apple iOS) instead of cookies in order to recognize you and track displayed web pages, along with their performance. For the latest versions of the iOS operating system, your device would request you one or more times for your express consent for advertising tracking.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you wish so, you can easily disable cookies on your web browsing software by following the step-by-step guides located at www.allaboutcookies.org and at www.youronlinechoices.com.
From time to time, we may use Google Analytics, Ad Words, Double Click and/or Ad Sense tracking codes, and other third-party software tools (such as remarketing codes) in order to collect information and marketing analytics about the manner in which you browse our Site, our platform and our Services.
The served ads will be targeted based on your previous browsing history, and may include retargeting or remarketing codes, which will ‘follow’ you online. For example, third-party vendors may show you Innate Creative’s ads on certain websites across the Internet, even after you leave our websites. The collected information is anonymized, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using such tools, we learn how to optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits, providing you with a better user experience.
We also may report aggregated or de-identified information about the number of users that saw a particular ad or content and related audience engagement information to users of our Services and to publishers of content on Innate Creative.
Advertisers who use our Services can likewise provide us with information as part of their ad campaigns, including customer information (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information, demographic or interest data) in order to create custom audiences for personalizing their ad campaigns or for measuring the effectiveness of their ads.
We only use this information to facilitate the particular advertiser’s campaign (including ad metrics and reporting to that advertiser), and we do not disclose this information to third parties (other than our service providers) unless required by law. Also, we do not disclose to the advertisers who use our Services the names or contact information of our customers.
Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but you can select to reset your Advertising IDs in the “Settings” section of your mobile device.
You can learn more about how to opt-out by browsing Google’s opting-out and privacy pages located at www.google.com, or the Network Advertising Initiative website located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Opt-out Choice about Third-Party Ad Networks.
For information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, you can visit:
- USA: Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice webpage and the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out webpage.
- Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s Opt-Out Tool webpage.
- European Union: European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance webpage.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized.
As such, to the best of our knowledge, we currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Users may opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google Ad and Content Network web page.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings web page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Your Choices as Our User.
You can decline to submit certain information and PI to Innate Creative, in which case we may not be able to provide certain of our Services to you. You can also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within our platform about you, and otherwise modify certain privacy settings on your browser and device.
You can update or modify your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you.
Any deleted content will not be able to be removed from third party sites from which it has been shared via Innate Creative’s standard sharing features. Please keep in mind that we have no control over deletions or changes to your content if it has been shared manually by others once it becomes public domain.
Security of Collected Information.
The security of your PI is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can be assured that personal information collected through the Site is secure and is maintained in a manner consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal information associated with our subscribers is of utmost concern to us. Your personal information is protected in several ways. We protect inputted information by undertaking the reasonable technical and administrative security measures (e.g. firewalls, data encryption, physical & administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
Your personal information resides on a secure server that only selected employees and contractors have access to via password. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with encryption systems. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Safety of Payment Information.
If you make a purchase on our Site, our third party payment processors execute, manage and process payments encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our Site and its service providers.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
LGPD Notice and your Rights as Data Subject.
For the purposes of the Law 13.709 for the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data or, in Portuguese the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (“LGPD”), for our customers in Brazil, Innate Creative is a “data controller” of the PI you provide to us for the primary purposes of providing you with our services. The LGPD enters into force this August, 2021, and we strive to comply with its principles from the date of last update of this Policy.
For our Brazilian customers and users, by clicking the “I Accept” button or otherwise accepting the terms and conditions of our services through a clickable action or similar action, you hereby acknowledge, agree and unequivocally consent to the collection, process, management, treatment, transfer and authorized of your PI by Innate Creative, its affiliates and authorized third parties.
The section below covers the certain situations that you, as data subject, and we as a data controller, are most likely to see. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your PI where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact us by email.
- Right to be Forgotten: You can request us to be “forgotten”; that is, to have your entire PI removed from our service. If we are asked to do this, and except in the cases provided for in Article 16 of the LGPD, we will remove any PI you we collected from you as requester. We will also need to contact any third parties that process your PI on our behalf, such as our cloud service providers. To ensure that any personal data in Innate Creative’ possession can be removed in a timely manner, you can relay any request to be “forgotten” to us by submitting a request.
- Right to Data Portability: Upon express request, in accordance with the national authority regulations, and observing the commercial and industrial secrets regulations, our users located may request Innate Creative to send them any PI in our possession. In this case, we will provide you with any PI that you have in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to Data Access: As a data subject, you can ask Innate Creative to confirm how and where your PI is being stored and processed. You also have the right to know how such that data is shared with third parties by us.
- Right to Data Rectification: As data subject, you have the right to obtain from Innate Creative, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate PI concerning you.
- Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed about the PI we collect from you, and how we process it.
- Right for Revocation of Consent. In accordance with paragraph 5 of Article 8 of the LGPD, you have the right to withdraw your consent given to us at any time.
- Right to Object: In accordance with the LGPD you have the right to object to us processing your PI for the following reasons:
- Processing was not based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling);
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics; and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the LGPD. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
Your privacy request must include, at the least, the following information: (i) your complete name, address and/or e-mail address in order for us to notify you the response to your request; (ii) attached documents establishing your identity; and (iii) a clear and concise description of the PI with regard to which you seek to enforce any of your privacy rights. If you request rectification, please indicate amendments to be made and attach documentation to back up your request.
Upon receipt of your privacy request, and after due review, we may then edit, deactivate and/or delete your PI from our services within thirty (30) days. In case of secure databases under our control where deletion is impossible, we will make such information permanently inaccessible.
Amendments to this Policy.
Periodically, and at the final discretion of ourselves, we may update, change, suspend and/modify or our Site, our Services, our websites, this Policy and/or our Terms, in whole or in part, at any moment and without prior notice. We hereby reserve such right in order to operate our business and protect ourselves. Your use after any changes indicate your acceptance thereof and we will post a notice regarding such changes on our Site, and may also write an email to you or otherwise notify you.
If a situation warrants that we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will try to post those changes on our platform, indicating the date where the changes will become effective, and thus we encourage you to review our web pages periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially change how we treat your personal information, we will endeavor to provide you with prompt notice of such changes, such as through a prominent notice on the Site, through a push notification or to your email address of record. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent or give you the opportunity to opt-out of such.
From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of the Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail.
If you have any questions or comments about us, our Site, our Terms and/or this Policy, please contact us via email to email@example.com. Note that communications made by email or the “Contact Us” page does not constitute legal notice to the Innate Creative legal entity.
Date of last effective update is 15 May, 2021.
We have used some stock icons & images in this site. These icons & images have licence-free use with attribution to the authors. These authors are:
- Icons made by srip from Flaticon
- Icons made by Good Ware from Flaticon
- Icons made by mynamepong from Flaticon
- Icons made by Freepik from Flaticon
- Icons made by Eucalyp from Flaticon
- Icons made by Smartline from Flaticon
- Icons made by Alfredo Hernandez from Flaticon
- Photo by AltumCode on Unsplash
- Photo by Luca Bravo on Unsplash
- Photo by Kaitlyn Baker on Unsplash